Translate

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Trip to Dandi after a Long Time


 

Trip to Dandi after a Long Time

Yesterday, ten of us – five newcomers and five other sadhaks/sadhikas had registered for Gurushaktidham darshan at Dandi Ashram for the 11 – 12 time-slot. I left home at 4.50 and picked up the first sadhika from Shivaji Park at 5, then the next mother-son duo at Jogeshwari at 5.20 and the final pickup-up of mother-daughter duo at Borivali at 5.30am. We reached Fountain at 5.45 which was the designated time for Deepak Tandon and my cousins and another sadhika to meet. We exchanged seats so that the mother-daughter duo shifted to the other car and the first sadhika’s sister joined us in our car. We reached incident-free with His grace at Dandi Ashram at 10.20 after a breakfast halt.

The entry is now from behind the Ashram and the road comes up to the Yagyashala. We entered and showed our credentials and then the volunteers checked us in, hand sanitisers were being used at every stage. We went to the sahitya stall and I got a few things for my cousins and also for my brother.

I met Ramesh Lalwani, the manager, after a long time and it felt like I was meeting my younger brother after ages – the joy emerging from within was immense – the love energy at the Ashram was playing its role completely!

At 10.50 we were told to enter the Gurushaktidham for our meditation session. We went in and the first thing that struck me was the continuous flow of a cool breeze – mind you it was mid-day and the sun was up, but the ambience was very cool, refreshing and energizing. I sat down for meditation and within minutes was in a thoughtless deep meditative state – the energy around the spine and crown was very cool and captivating, it was continuously swirling throughout the body. I thought I heard a bell ring, but then the soul was in no mood to come out of that state, and then later the bell rang really loudly and I got up with a start, I looked around and everyone was getting up. I prostrated and then quietly left the Gurushaktidham walking backwards till I reached the entrance door.

Once we were outside, I was asked by the sadhika from Shivaji Park whether they spray rose perfume inside and I burst out laughing. I told her you have been captivated by Swamiji’s marketing expertise – most first timers get this strong aroma of rose or sandalwood. Both she and her elder sister experienced this and she opened her eyes to check on this. The 15 year old boy also got the immense fragrance of rose. Also, she felt as if someone placed a cold hand on her head and her crown went ice cold, she opened her eyes to check this too!

Just goes to show, that the Guru-energies are ever-present in the Ashram and those who are in a position to receive get their inner experiences.

I definitely recommend a visit to the nearest Ashram for Mangal Murti darshan and meditation. The four days prior registration list goes to Swamiji and He places His chitta on all the registered sadhaks so that they come in a good state and receive good meditation experiences. It is for us to go there in a good enough state to receive the energy which he is always giving.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankyou for sharing this beautiful experience!