Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Language of Vibrations

 


The Language of Vibrations

The first time I felt vibrations was on day 4 – that is the day of awakening while attending the Surat 2006 video shibir at CIFE in Versova in February 2009. When Swamiji asked us to sit for meditation with our palms facing upwards and then said some of you will feel cold vibrations – the moment he said that there was an ice-cold whirling sensation on both the palms and I literally freaked out, thinking what kind of magic is this. Then He goes on to say in his mesmerising voice that some will feel cold energy, some will feel a tingling sensation, some will feel hot energy, some will feel nothing – those of you who felt cold energy raise your hands and my hand shot up before my intellect kicked in and I lowered my hand while furtively looking around to see if people were laughing at me!

That was my first experience with vibrations. The concept of spiritual vibrations is based on the idea that all matter in the universe is made up of energy that vibrates, including our entire physical body – breathing, heart, brain, etc. With regular practice of meditation, you start becoming one with the cold vibrations, the vibrations make you go deeper into meditation and into a state of nothingness. I had given instructions in my office not to disturb me if they found my eyes shut – this was because there was a phase in my life when the vibrations would suddenly start on the crown of my head and start flowing downwards and the moment, they went below the throat chakra my eyes would shut and I would drift into nothingness.

All the mantras we chant they are nothing but vibrations with the most divine being the chanting of OM the cosmic sound. The reverberations this sound creates within you helps clear your chakras and meridians and helps you get into a good meditative state. Vibrations are now being studied by research students in energy medicine to see whether the body’s living energy field can be optimized in a way to improve one’s health. A lot of research is being done and more needs to be done to understand how electrical and magnetic energy in the body can stimulate chemical processes. There is growing evidence that these energies can be used to influence health outcomes.

In Samarpan Meditation we are blessed that our Master dispenses such knowledge with such ease and in a way that each one of us feels the vibrations based on each one’s individual spiritual state. The more you meditate, the deeper you go, the higher the frequency at which you vibrate.


1 comment:

Soham Patel said...

💯 Truly blessed. We can feel vibrations while reading your blogs.
Thankyou!